We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and organised person to join us in the Futureboogie office. The internship will run over the summer period from May; 2 days per week.
The successful applicant must be over 18, computer literate, have good attention to detail and be interested in all things Futureboogie.
• Assisting with contracting & invoicing shows for artists on the Futureboogie Agency
• Logistics for Agency and Management Clients
• Updating and developing Futureboogie’s Social Media and Web presence
• Liaising with artists, promoters and managers
• Composing and sending out information to our mailing list
• Administrative work: filing, data entry, research and general
Please note that this is an admin based role, however there are lots of opportunities to learn about the music industry.
Contract: 2 days per week
Hours: Monday – Friday, 10:00 – 18:00 (we can be flexible on days)
Salary: This is an unpaid position, but expenses will be covered.
To apply please send an email with CV & covering letter before
5pm on Monday the 21st of April 2014: firstname.lastname@example.org (with “Futureboogie Internship” in the subject line)
Interviews will be held on the afternoon of the 25th of April 2014.